Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's a...

I found this poem and thought it was too funny to not use, so here goes...

Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I have ovaries,
My baby does too!

So, of the 39 that voted, 26 (66%) of you were right and the other 13 (33%) were close, but not quite right!

We are soooo excited. All the boys and Kwana were there and it was such a neat experience. When she told us it was a girl I was shocked even though I had felt it was a girl. Then I couldn't help it and I cried.

15 comments:

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are so much fun! They are also expensive, so tell Shane you need a monthly clothing and accessory allowance. :) Thats great!!

Melissa Miller said...

Oh!! I am so excited. That is so fun. What a fun birthday present. Are you guys coming to Christopher's baptism?

Tim and Kristine said...

Congrats! I am very excited for you. A girl among all the boys! Can't wait to meet her.

Knowles Family said...

So excited for you!

Baller family said...

We are so excited for your family! How wonderful!!

Julie (ASmAcc) said...

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you and that you won't be the only girl in your family anymore!

Pays said...

Yeah!!!! a girl...start saving your money! They are so much fun. Congrats! We are so excited for you!

alisha peterson said...

Congrats!! It will be nice for you to teacher how to become a beautiful daughter of god.

kellyanded said...

I think that is so cool that you now can experience a little girl. They are so fun, but what drama queens! I bet she will just be a doll.

Holli's Blog said...

Yay! Congrats! Girls are super fun to dress and buy all the fun girly toys for. You will be amazed at just how different her personality will be from her brother, at least I was with my girls.

Sharee said...

SWEET! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! Got any names in mind?

Alison said...

Congrats! Yay! I need your email addres! alisongeake@msn.com

hknight said...

Wahoo, little girls are oh so fun after boys!

CONGRATS!

Natalie said...

Yay!!!!! Girls are so fun!!!

The Scotts said...

I knew it, I voted girl!!! Way to go. You'll have so much fun shopping for her. Can't wait to see her.