The Rules: Link the person who tagged you
Tell about 6 quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave a comment to let them know
MY QUIRKS
1. I am a compulsive Calendar Girl. Not the pin-up kind. I have to have a calendar to keep everything straight. To be honest, I am constantly making calendars. Checking, double checking, etc. I don't know why...I think it is something I can control in my crazy life!
2. I love to cuddle. Shane has been very good about letting me cuddle, but sometimes he thinks I am asleep and will turn away or roll me over. I'm like, "Dude...I wasn't done!" Thankfully Max is a huge cuddler.
3. I am a compulsive blog checker. I am soooo glad the Blog roll is now available. I will check my blog roll at least 4 times a day to see if anyone has updated. Either I have no life, I am a stalker, or I just really like hearing about my friend's lives. I am hoping it is the 3rd option.
4. I cry at sappy stuff. I have found myself watching a TV show for the first time ever. I have no emotional bond with the characters at all, but when something sad happens or sappy, I am right there with the other characters crying up a storm.
5. I hate to shop! Don't get me wrong, I like shopping for baby things, souvenirs, gifts, etc. I hate shopping for clothes for myself. I think it is partly because I don't know what to wear and partly because I don't know what size to get. If you look in my closet you will see my husband has more clothes than I do and my closet is in great need of something to be in it. If anyone is looking for a chance to nominate someone for "What Not to Wear" I will openly accept and take any beating they give me!
6. I am a neat freak. Not your normal neat freak though. I have to have everything just so and in its place. I need everything clean, and clean to my standards, not to the standards of the boys in my home. The reason I am not normal, is that I let things overwhelm me, so if I can't get everything done and they aren't helping, I let too much go, probably because I am worrying too much, checking my calendar, or checking blogs! No really, it is just because I know to get it back to my standards it would take so long to do! I love it when I walk into my house and everything is super clean and smells like the cleansers. You know, that freshly cleaned smell.
As you can tell, these are all my quirks I need to work on. I have some fun quirks as well, but I thought I'd give you the ones I should work on so I can remind myself of them.
I will just tag whoever wants to join in.
2 comments:
You know Shane did mention to me the other day that you are on your blog all the time. I think it's great you are clean freak. I wish I was. I am not, I have no time.
You are like your mom with your calendaring! I remember her always being so good about keeping her calendars straight.
Post a Comment