Monday, October 13, 2008

What We Did for My Birthday

On my birthday Max and I went to lunch with my Mom. We had Subway and it was really yummy! We had a great time at lunch.

That night we went to our friend's house to help celebrate his birthday! It was his 40th birthday, so everyone was asked to wear black if they could. The BBQ grill was even a coffin! True Story! It was a lot of fun to see some of our old ward members as well. All the kids have grown up so much!
Max eating a donut off at string at the party.

2 comments:

Pays said...

That sound like a fun way to spend your b-day. Also, way to go Shane on the surprise concert.

wendy said...

I just read that you guys are having a girl. yeh ;} I'm so happy for the two of you. I hope she is a strong one to keep up with all the boys, but sweet to hang with the mom.
The back-yard-agains. (Santaquin style). P.S. We will let you know when we have our annual Christmas Party.