
5th Grade. Love the crazy bangs. Love the cold sore!

7th Grade. I thought my hair was soooo cute!

Sarah was in Kindergarten here and so I would be about 21. I think I need to cut my hair.

Love the dresses!

One of my favorite pictures because it proves that Max does look like me.

You can't tell, but I'm modeling that I am wearing makeup. (Do you love the Scooby Doo and wood paneling in the background?)

Miss Baldy herself.

My Mom made this dress and it was my favorite! Again, love the bangs!
10 comments:
Happy birthday!! I have the big 3-0 creeping up on me in a couple years too. I remember thinking 30 was old too and I still feel like I am right out of high school! Its odd!! I hope you had a great day!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUZY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Happy Birthday! I hope your day goes great and what a birthday present to find out you have a little girl on the way. We are thinking of you.
Happy Birthday! hope your day is great.
You are so so old! I've been 30 for like 6 months longer than you, but you are still old! I love the pictures. They remind me of being a kid. You should see your old house now. Believe you me there isn't any wood paneling left. HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD LADY!
Happy Birthday Suzy. I left you a message on facebook as well. I'm not to far behind you!! I hope you have a wonderful day of pampering.
Happy Birthday Suzy! Hope you have a great day and we will try to call you later tonight.
Those pictures are so funny. You were such a cute little girl. Happy birthday and congrats on your little girl!!
Hope you had a great B-day! Love the pics...I didn't see any dorky pictures...you've been cute your whole life! Welcome to the thirties!
Happy belated birthday! Being 30 feels weird, huh? It's only been 2 weeks, I'm not used to it yet. LOL!
Post a Comment