Thursday, October 23, 2008
Amazing
At the end of March this year I can't describe what was going through my mind when I awoke from surgery to have Shane tell me, "He couldn't fix it." I thought there was no hope for us having a baby. The doctor said our chances were slim, not of getting pregnant, but having the baby attach right. It was such a hard thing because Shane and I really were feeling like a part of our family was still missing. I never thought that I would feel what I felt when I was pregnant with Max. I have never had an issue with adoption, but I really felt sad I would never experience being pregnant again. I really couldn't remember what the little kicks felt like or how it felt when the baby moved around a lot. I think I took it all for granted, thinking I would always have another chance. It was so amazing the first time I felt our little girl move. Last night was just as amazing. I made Max and Shane stare at my stomach because she was kicking hard and they were able to see her kick. They were also able to feel her kick for the first time. It was so amazing, I can't describe it. We are so truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's such a sweet story, so touching. I love that they got to feel her. Max is going to be such a good big brother.
Man Suzy, just reading that makes me cry. I know that Heavenly Father blessed your family with another miracle and that anything is possible through Him. I am so glad you are able to experience it again and that Shane and Max could see her kick. Enjoy every minute!
Suzy, this miracle couldn't have happened to a better couple than you and Shane. So good to see the blessings flow, right? :) Much Love!
Congratulations to the "B" family! I am so happy to hear your wonderful news! It's really odd how I stumbled across your blog but I am grateful I did. Wow! A Girl! You will love her (I'm a little partial to girls though) I can't get over how cute Max is. Tell Shane we said hi. Ryan and I hope for the best for you in the next several weeks.
That is oh so sweet! I'm so happy you're getting to experience being pregnant again.
Post a Comment