Monday, October 6, 2008

19 Week Appointment

OK, so according to my LMP I am just under 19 weeks. I had a doctor's appointment today. Everything is sized good and the heart beat was 153. It should be between 120 and 160 so he said that is great. I gained 4 pounds since the last appointment, which is a pound per week, so I am on track (thank heavens!). My ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow so we'll know the gender then! Our next regular appointment is in 4 weeks!

5 comments:

The Romneys said...

Oh I am so excited to find out what you are having. I was thinking about you and wondering when the big day was! Post asap!

Rachael said...

YAY!!!!

Natalie said...

I hope your U/S goes great tomorrow! I can't wait to read what you're having!

Pays said...

How FUN!! I always love the ultrasound...it's the next best thing to them being born! Drink lots of juice to get that baby movin'

Andy said...

Good luck on the ultrasound today! PS I tagged you, go to my blog to see what it is.