Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Pregnancy Update
Thank you to everyone for all your prayers, concern, comments and love. We have felt it! I thought I would give you all a small update, even if there isn't much to tell. I am now between 13-14 weeks depending on who is counting. My "morning" sickness is definately getting better, but I still am finding it hard to get all the calories in. With Max I had no problem eating. This time, whether from aversion, or lack of energy, or whatever it may be, I just have a hard time getting enough food down. I definately need to up my caloric intake. So if you see me, tell me to eat! I can definately feel a difference in my size and see the difference. Others may not be so lucky. I am in the kind of fat stage where you are like, are they pregnant or is she getting fat? I had to pull out some maternity clothes because I just don't fit in most of my jeans. I am definately thicker starting out this time from Max because I fit in the further along pants. That's ok though. Because of being sick and my surplus of fat this time I really haven't gained weight yet. The baby is growing fine though, so all is well. I am sure I will gain plenty of weight! My next appointment is September 8th, so please keep praying for us. I feel like I can't relax until that next appointment when I can hear the heartbeat and just know the baby is ok. At the next appointment we will also find out when we can have our ultrasound to learn the sex of the baby. I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys. I'm due in march too. I need to post it on my blog but just haven't done it yet. I can't wait to start feeling better. hopefully soon. You will be in our prays and congrats.
It is always comforting when you can hear that little heartbeat. Hope everything keeps going well for you!
yippeee! So glad that things are still going well, and don't worry, I am sure everything will be fine with the eating, it will come! Also, love the thought below!
I am so glad things are going well. Don't worry I had to start wearing maternity clothes early as well. Hopefully it means the baby will be nice and healthy and a good eater.
Good luck with everything. So far it sounds like you have all the right signs. We will keep you in our prayers.
I'm so glad that all is going well! You are in our prayers and will continue to be. Thanks for the update.
Suzy,
I am so happy that things are going well with this pregnancy. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. Children are such a blessing!
Post a Comment