Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yellowstone 2008

Well, we made it! It was a great trip. We saw a lot of exciting things. Some of the animals were a little too quick for us so we didn't get to take their pictures, but we got some. We went to Yellowstone a lot. Some of the highlights were the following:

1. Max loved rocks and sticks. The first time we got out of the car he didn't know if he would get out too so he said, "I, I, I, I NEED to throw rocks!" So cute!

2. The first bison we saw was alone. I commented on how strange it was that he was alone. Andrew said, "Maybe he is looking for a mate!" I responded with, "That could be, since that is exactly what every guy who is alone is doing." Very funny.

3. Max would always say (about the hot pots), "You can't swim in there, it is burnin'!"

4. Max would actually like to go to bed (strange). He would say, let's goo to bed in my hotel.

5. I am contantly amazed at how good Aidan and Andrew are to Max. They are so sweet and just let him tag along with them everywhere they went.

Here are some pics from our vacation!

2 comments:

Pays said...

I love Yellowstone! You got some awesome, beautiful pictures. I am glad that you guys had a good time!

kellyanded said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.