I can't believe it is the first day of school! Where did the summer go. Here is a pic of each of the kids on the day they started school. They all said they had a good day. Kwana is nervous about meeting friends, but I know she will make some. It should be an exciting year with a high schooler in the house! Kwana just started 10th grade. Aidan just started 6th grade. Andrew just started 4th grade. As a side note, Kwana had just half her classes today. She said, "All the teachers are the same. They are all old men and are kind of fat." We couldn't help but laugh. (Please excuse the poor quality, it is from the phone)



3 comments:
Maddie said that she has a class with Kwana she just loves her! She won't have any trouble making friends. I hope she has a great time1
Cute! Aren't you glad YOU don't have to go back to school!?
I was just thinking the same thing myself. Where did the summer go? I don't want it to be over yet!
Post a Comment