I have been a slacker with my blog lately. This is only because I left my camera at my in-law's house and so I am missing pictures from some major events. As soon as I get those there are sure to be several posts. Wish me luck!
I drive by your in-laws house everyday...they are redoing the frontage road, so we have a massive awful detour...I could pick it up if you want me to. I am always going up to Provo, or I could have Matt leave it in his office and you could just pick it up there.
1 comment:
I drive by your in-laws house everyday...they are redoing the frontage road, so we have a massive awful detour...I could pick it up if you want me to. I am always going up to Provo, or I could have Matt leave it in his office and you could just pick it up there.
Post a Comment