Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last Swim of the Summer

On Saturday we went to the outdoor pool for our last swim of the summer. We would go next weekend, but we have the big BYU Game, first of the season that we must attend! Here are a couple cute pics. Aidan and Andrew weren't with us and neither were Uncle Jake, Aunt Julie, Uncle Dan or Aunt McKell, but for the most part everyone was there.

Cousin Millie and Max. So sweet!


Max trying to climb the pole.


Max posing for the camera. A few seconds earlier he was just smiling at the camera. I counted, 1, 2, 3. On three, this is what he did.


Cousin Millie. posing for me next to the pole of the canopy. Uncle Dan, you may want to watch out...look at her work that pole!

5 comments:

kellyanded said...

Max is so cute. i just love that precious little face. He is going to be such a good big brother.

Pays said...

We went swimming on Saturday too! We decided to try the Provo pool. We should have gone to the Scera, then we would have seen you. I don't want the summer to end. Cute pictures!

The Romneys said...

congrats! I am so excited for you!

Baller family said...

Looks like fun! I'm so sad summer is ending.

Tim and Kristine said...

Cute pics. I love your commentary on the pole! I can't believe that the summer is almost over :(. How have you been feeling?

Kristine