My friend Tracie had a fun idea.
Fun if you want to participate
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see all the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume your playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you.
7 comments:
Fun Idea! I have lots of memories of you...hmmm...I remember living with you guys and just having lots of fun. You were always just full of happy energy and vivacious. I remember our trip to NY we took at the spur of the moment. I remember thinking I was really glad you were with us because you had everything planned to a T. Alos, the college 7th ward and all the fun we had and the crushes.... (Derek Haderlie...was that his name? I'm sure there were more!) Growing up I just remember not knowing you well at all and thinking you guys were snotty city girls...(sorry!) If I had only known how much fun and down to earth you were we would have been friends at a much earlier age....ha ha! I always thought your red hair was cool, though!
Suzy, I remember the first time I met you which was when you and Shane went on your first date with Jason and I and we went bowling! That was fun! So glad to have you as part of the family now! I remember the first time I heard you sing and play the violin and you just blew me away. You have amazing talents! I also remember the baby monitor. Ha ha J/K
Memories for me stir up so many mixed emotions that I have a hard time telling memories, but I will try my best. I remember when we first met and we were playing the game Hilarium and how you had just met us, but got right into it. You were so much fun and still are. You always seem to smile even when life is rough. I love you and miss you.
I remember you crying so hard when you were first born. Then going home and you hardly cried at all and slept throught the night. A perfect baby! You also played by yourself a lot, you were always well planned in all that you did...Miss organization! I love you
Mom
It has to be the time Grandma called us up and asked us if we wanted any of her 80 year old sister's clothes! We went up and took some because we felt obligated...like we would wear Aunt Wanda's clothes!!!!!! It was a fun little outing though!
So many good times. I miss the days we'd sit in the break room and talk. You would always say the funniest things out of the blue and just shock us! The whole "Friends" picture was a lot of fun. We never did see the pictures. I think Kelli is saving them for ransom! Miss you tons :(
Suzy - this is a really good idea! I first met you when you and Shane were first married and you were in our ward. I think (if memory serves) you were a primary teacher when I was primary pres. I haven't known you very long but I'm thankful for the time I have. You are a good example to me because you are always so willing to serve and you can be counted on (a wonderful trait). Thank you for everything - especially all your help this summer with music in RS!
Post a Comment