Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ja Wohl!


I don't usually post on our blog but I have been super excited about this and thought I would share the news. I started going back to school in April and am into my third class. I found out in May that BYU was offering language tests that the University of Phoenix would accept as credit. The test was a pass/fail and was worth 16 credits. So I decided that it was worth the $30 to try and save thousands and see if I still knew german. To my surprise.......I PASSED! I was very excited and happy that it will move all of my school up about 6 months and that I start with my marketing classes sometime in Oct-Nov. of this year and should be done with my bachelor's degree next summer.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's way cool Shane! Right On!

kellyanded said...

That is amazing. That is so cool you still remember so much. I have completely forgotten a lot. Good luck!!!

Baller family said...

Awesome Shane! Just another one of your many blessings for going on your mission! Way cool!

The Romneys said...

Wow that is awesome!