So tonight I tried a new chicken recipe and served it with a side of broccoli, which is not the boys' favorite veggie in the world. We have a rule that they have to taste the veggie at least once every time we eat it because they may find they like it. So Aidan tried the broccoli (which I cooked a little different this time). To my surprise, and his, he liked it! Finally! Then, we tried the new chicken dinner and Andrew said the following in a sensei kind of way, "You are very skilled...in the art of chicken." So funny! I just had to share the funny comment and the broccoli breakthrough!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Wahoo!
So tonight I tried a new chicken recipe and served it with a side of broccoli, which is not the boys' favorite veggie in the world. We have a rule that they have to taste the veggie at least once every time we eat it because they may find they like it. So Aidan tried the broccoli (which I cooked a little different this time). To my surprise, and his, he liked it! Finally! Then, we tried the new chicken dinner and Andrew said the following in a sensei kind of way, "You are very skilled...in the art of chicken." So funny! I just had to share the funny comment and the broccoli breakthrough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for kids liking broccoli!
Hey, I noticed you have my old/crappy blog in your sidebar. I have a better one that I write in nearly everyday and I do giveaways there too. It's redsoxmommy.blogspot.com. You can get rid of lookwhatnatfound...it's crap, I know it. LOL!
Every once in awhile for snack I let the kids dip their raw broccoli in peanut butter. I've never seen kids eat so much broccoli in my life, and they get a good protein along with it. Hey we do what we can to get our kids to eat their veggies right????
You must share the recipe. I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting things my kids may eat :)
That is great! It always feels so good when my kids eat what I cook!
cute cute cute!
Post a Comment