So yesterday we went to the free festivities at the new UVU. It was their celebration for becoming a university. They had a bunch of bounce houses and tours of their new library. While we were there, our connections (my Dad) was able to get us tickets to the concert that night at the ballpark. It was Josh Gracin, Collin Raye, and Joe Nichols. The first part of the concert was a ton of fun. They even had a Neil Diamond impersonator come out and sing because President Sederburg (UVU President) is a big Neil Diamond fan. After Collin Raye they could have ended, in my opionion. Not that Joe Nichols can't sing, it is just that they were already over in time and then his band took FOREVER to set up. He didn't cut back anything because of the long set up, in fact he went twice as long as the other two, who were far more entertaining. The fireworks were supposed to go off at 10:15. At 11:15 they finally did after Joe was done singing. So, besides the long ending, it was really fun. My poor little brother though. My parents decided to leave, but he wanted to see the fireworks so he stayed with us. The last singer was so long that he got super tired and slept through most the fireworks. But, I think he still had some fun during the rest of the show. The fireworks were done very well. Here's some pics.

My little brother asleep.

Me with no makeup! Max and Shane.

Me, Max and my sister.
I have a picture of my little brother and Max playing, but I have to download it.
4 comments:
We were at the concert too! We were on the grass. Brayden slept throught the whole concert and then woke up for the fireworks. It was a great concert, but it did get long. To bad we didn't see you!
Should have told us.. we would have loved to hang out with you guys!
Hi Suzy. I am glad you found my blog so I can see yours too. your little family is so stinkin cute! It looks like you guys are having a fun summmer!!
Hey I totally wish I had felt better so we could have gone. But still, I have a blog and it's not so great but I figured I'd let you all read it anyway. carrie-mortimer.blogspot.com love ya!
Post a Comment