We were able to stay a night in Park City for free. (You know, listen to the pitch, don't buy, stay a night thing). It was a lot of fun. Andrew had fun with this shower cap and was like a robot or something here.
Max also liked the shower cap idea while taking a bath.
Aidan chilling on the bed watching a movie.
Andrew and Max chilling on the bed watching the movie.
We also were given a gift certificate to a nice restaurant. The boys enjoyed toasting everything with their fancy glasses...including toasting to spider man. They had Mac & Cheese for Aidan and Max, which I must say was probably the best Mac & Cheese I've every had. Andrew had a PB&J that was huge and all fancy with the crusts cut off. It was really fun.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! I am jealous! How did your jam turn out?
Post a Comment