So earlier this year while the weather was good we did some major yard work. We ripped out bushes, cleaned up flower beds, pruned trees, and also had some leaves left over from Fall. Yesterday our ward did a cleanup where the youth went around to all the elderly member's homes and cleaned up their yards and hauled off the stuff to the church where there was a huge dumpster. When they were done it was free game. This really nice guy from our ward came over and helped us load everything into his trailer. It took 2 loads in his trailer and then Shane took some things in our Durango. Crazy! It was so nice and it went much faster than Shane and me loading everything in the Durango and hauling over multiple trips. After we were done and had the energy we cleaned out our garage. Every time I go in there now I just feel so good. It just feels so good to have spring here and to have that feeling of organization and accomplishment. I love it so much that I have 2 pictures of it for you all to enjoy. There is one more thing we have to do which is to take down the small cabinets above the tool table and put up the bigger pair sitting on the work bench.


1 comment:
Tag, you're it! Go to mrandmrsray.blogspot.com to see what you have to do. :)
-Kelli
Post a Comment