Monday, April 21, 2008
Go Shez
Our sister-in-law Shez is awesome. She is a runner and ran in the Boston Marathon today! I could never do that! I have been tracking her all morning online and she is so fast. If I had to run that far it would be like a whole day, if not more just to do it. When I was in Junior High I did the 50/20, but I was pretty young and so we only did the 25/10. That is 25 miles in 10 hours. We did make it in the 10 hours...miracle! I am so out of shape compared to then though. So Shez is running, not walking, and she is going a little more than the 25 miles. Her official time was 3hrs. and 40min. So compare that to my time doing the 25/10. She is amazing! This is a big marathon, so it is a huge accomplishment. I'm also thinking since she lives in Oregon and they started at 10am, that is really like starting at 7am her time, so pretty early when you have to get up far before that to hydrate, etc. Anyway, I just wanted to give props to Shez! Go Shez!
Labels:
Extended Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is Awesome! People like that are inspiring. Maybe someday I will do a Marathon....MAYBE....
I was tracking her also. I can't believe how good she did. I mean awesome. She is so amazing. Way to go Shez.
SHEZ BABY ROCKS!!!
You guys are too awesome! Thanks for thinking about me and for your love and support!
Post a Comment