The boys were able to ride a horse. Aidan got this really big one, so the second time around they had to go different times because both Aidan and Andrew wanted to ride the big horse. I love this picture of Andrew, it is totally him. Aidan did really well on this horse. M2 was saying Weehaw. Ride 'em cowboy all the way around. In this picture he was afraid he would fall off, but he didn't.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
A Day on the Farm
The other day after school we went to Thanksgiving Point to their farm. It was M2's first time at the farm. We have taken him to the Dino museum, but not the farm for some reason. Aidan & Andrew have been there a lot, but we managed to find something they had never done either. We found this cool trampoline thing with rubber band things they can climb on to get to the top. Think Trampoline/Jungle Gym Combo.

The boys in the jungle gym/trampoline. I lova Aidan in his meditation stance. M2 is just hanging out. Andrew made it all the way to the top.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun!
Hi Suzy!!
I found your blog through your mom's. I love blogs and it's so fun to see pictures of your family. Feel free to check ours out. There are also a lot of links to more people you'll know. Have a great day! Kellie
Looks like fun. I will have to try and take my kids there someday. Your boys are so cute.
Fun fun! I wanna go next time!
Post a Comment