Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Making Pizza (And Bread)




Today we got to make homemade pizza for lunch. We all worked together to make the bread dough and even made 2 loaves of bread to go with the pizza. Here we are with our pizza and our aprons that Grandma M made us that have each of our names on them. Here is a message from each of us about making the pizza.


Aidan: I think making the pizza was fun. Because we got to spend time together as a family.


Andrew: i made a pizza today!!!It was very fun.


Max: I made yummy pizza today! bnjjjjgthffhfhodfjiijr5t,mfrg7rt rhrtyh8n8hn m,vulfgnbfgm, vchyfcmiiniyi7hgh8nc8ncv8n cvycv d8c vcv


Mom: I was really proud of how they all wanted to be a part of it and all took turns putting in ingredients and rolling out the dough, etc. It is nice when we all want to help and be together and learn new things.

No comments: