Friday, February 8, 2008

4 Things About Me

Liza and Melissa had this on their blog and I have done it on email, but I thought it would be fun to do what they did and put it on our blog, so here goes.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Bagger at Macey's Grocery Store
2. Instrument Rental and Small Goods at Bert Murdock Music
3. Receptionist, Account Manager, and Prepress Supervisor at Alexander's Print Advantage.
4. Mom

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Sleepless in Seattle
2. A Walk to Remember
3. Gone with the Wind
4. I can't think of a 4th, I love them all, but I did like Enchanted most recently.

Four places I have lived:
1. Orem, Utah (5 places in this town)
2. Santaquin, Utah
3. American Fork, Utah
4. Orem, Utah (I get around)

Four TV shows that I watch (or watched regularly when they aired):
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Race (Or a few other reality shows that are airing at the time.)
4. Anything on HGTV or Food Network

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Florida
3. Washington DC/New York in one trip
4. Nauvoo (Road trip, so all the states in between)

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Shane
2. My Mom
3. People at work
4. My bills

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak (Especially from Tepanyaki or Spencer's)
2. Gyoza
3. Mexican Food
4. Thai Food

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a Cruise
2. Hawaii
3. New York
4. Florida

Four things I am looking forward to in the upcoming year:
1. Having Aidan and Andrew move closer
2. Hopefully working less
3. Losing Weight
4. Hopefully getting pregnant

No comments: