Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Sound Concepts
2. CDI Media
3. Alexander's Print Advantage
4. Purchasing Agent at Mitylite
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Mission Impossible 2
2. Pirates of the Carribean 1, 2, & 3
3. Hoosiers
4. Space Balls
Four places I have lived:
1. California (Various Parts)
2. Germany (Various Parts)
3. Santaquin, Utah
4. Orem, Utah
TV shows that I watch (or watched regularly when they aired):
1. Dukes of Hazzard
2. Survivor
3. Apprentice
4. Anything on ESPN
Four Places I Have Been
1. Hawaii
2. Paris
3. Sweden
4. Nashville
Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Suzy
2. People at work
3. The Provo Chamber
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak
2. Mexican Food
3. Hot Breakfast
4. Dessert
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hawaii
2. Hawaii
3. Hawaii
4. Hawaii
Four things I am looking forward to in the upcoming year:
1. Having Aidan & Andrew move closer
2. Baller Family Reunion
3. A promotion would be nice
4. Getting Suzy Home
No comments:
Post a Comment