Friday, February 29, 2008

ABC's of Me

All right, I decided to follow everyone and post about me. Maybe everyone will find how just how much they know about me. Maybe everyone will find out I'm a total stranger! Probably the first.

A- Attached or Single? married for 5.5 years

B- Best Friend? My husband, but I am working on getting more Girlfriends besides family.

C- Cake or Pie? I would have to say toss up. I love pies like Peach, Apple and Pumpkin, but not cherry. I like cake, I just don't like frosting.

D- Day of Choice? Probably Friday or Saturday. I can't decide which. I guess it depends on how much there is to do on Saturday.

E- Essential Item? Calendar. I have to know what is going on and when or I am lost!

F- Favorite Color? Greens

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears so long as they are a good brand.

H- Hometown? Orem

I- Favorite Indulgence? I really have a couple on opposite ends of the spectrum. I absolutely love chocolate covered strawberries or brownies, but I also love salty things like steak (especially from Tepanyaki) or cheese (especially swiss).

J- January or July? Neither. One is too hot, the other too cold. I am totally a lover of Spring.

K- Kids? 1 of my own and 2 step.

L- Life isn't complete without? My Family

M- Marriage date? September 7, 2002

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers, 4 sisters

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples to eat, Oranges to drink.

P- Phobias and Fears? I hate the scratching on the chalk board thing, cotton balls, and heights!

R- Reason to smile? Kids. They say the funniest things and do the cutest things.

S- Season of choice? Spring

T- Tag three people? I prefer not to make anyone do anything, so I'll just skip this one.

U- Unknown fact about me? In 5th grade I was taking dance lessons and the night before school remembered that in our class we each had to present a talent the next day to audition for the talent show. So I grabbed the song "Somewhere out There" and my leotard for the next day. I went to class and performed a dance that I made up as I went along...totally lame and embarrassing! Then, to my surprise, I was chosen as one of 2 people to represent our class in the talent show...only problem...I couldn't remember the dance I made up on the spot! Long story short, luckily our family had a conflict ending my talent show debut.

V- Vegetable? I love squash and broccoli

W- Worst Habit? I bite my nails

X-ray or Ultrasound? I have had both and I prefer the X-Ray because I hate when your bladder is completely full and they push so hard (at least it feels hard because you have to pee so bad!)

Y- Your favorite food? I love everything, but I really like Japanese Food a lot and Mexican.

Z- Zodiac Sign? Libra

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

I have a cotton ball thing too, but Amanda is worse. When she was little she would sit and cry just thinking about cotton balls being ripped apart!!