Sunday, September 22, 2013

Summer in a Nutshell

Just another random post to share some pictures.  Hopefully I haven't already shared these, but since I am so behind, who knows.  My goal is to now be better.  I had a crazy September where I had to move to full-time for a period to train someone.  This put everything in life on the back-burner.  Now, things are calming down as far as that goes and I do love to have a record of everything on here, especially for family that isn't around as much.

I kissed London and it left a mark.  She loves that and wanted a picture.


London left Andrew a present while he slept.  Cute hair!

We got some more chickens.  Laying hens.  They freaked out the rooster!  It was like a teenage boy in Relief Society must feel like.  He stopped crowing until we took him to a farm, since we can't keep a rooster.  The light brown is Cheesy.  The red is Sally.  The white one with the big comb is Rose.  The black and white one that is really fat is Ralph.  The smaller black and white is Bertha, because she picks on the rest.  The small comb white one is Goose of the Chihuahua, thanks to London.  We call her Goosey. 

We now live on a farm

One night, we decided it would be more fun to have ice cream for dinner, not just dessert.  This was the menu for the evening!



Max with his rooster.  This is one of the little chicks we got from his school and it turned out to be a rooster.  Darn!






At the Bruno Mars Concert



At the Santaquin Rodeo

Guess who broke his toe this summer?!


London had her first cavity.  She was so nervous, but once the gas was on, she was really easy to work with.  How do I get some of that for at home?


Max was stung twice by hornets on the ear.  It was so swollen!



More Rodeo

London passed off her swimming lessons.  I had a picture of Max too, but I can't find it on the computer.

No comments: