Aidan now has his Learner's Permit and we were fortunate enough to take him out on his first couple hours. We were both surprised at how well he did and both surprised at how calm I was! He really did a great job. Here are some pics from his first time out.One evening we decided to let him try some canyon driving so we went up to Bridal Veil to have some fun. Aidan did well on those winding roads and we all survived! The little kids and I relaxed at the bottom and Shane and Aidan climbed the waterfall. Andrew was with his Mom for the week, so he didn't join in.
Another day we were going to meet Aidan and Andrew's Mom for lunch, but she got sick. So, we went out to lunch anyway. Aidan drove and the kids had a great time playing in the play area. Of all the random things, too. We showed up and my cousin from Ohio (who I haven't seen in quite some time) was at the exact same restaurant. What are the odds?






No comments:
Post a Comment