Thursday, October 8, 2009

Throwback Thursday #20

Today I am officially in my thirties! I am not 30, I am 31. For the Throwback I had to do a tribute to my birthday. This picture was taken in 1978 when I was about 2.5 months old. I am younger than London in this photo so we don't look a lot alike, but I wanted to compare. Our eyes are definitely not the same, but I think our noses are and our mouths. Max has my ears, but London doesn't. It will be fun to see how she looks as she ages.




5 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, Happy Birthday!!! I always forget you and Marc share a birthday! Exactly 10 years apart!

Paola said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos!

kellyanded said...

Happy birthday!!

The Scotts said...

Welcome to the thirties!!!! Happy Birthday.

Tropicanna said...

You an London have the exact same mouth! Holy cow! I don't know where she got the eyes from though.