Saturday, October 24, 2009

M Family Reunion '09 - Day 1

We actually started our reunion a little early this year. We have some great friends who live on our way to Idaho so we had to stop. They were kind enough to let us stay the night on Thursday. The kids were all so excited and we wish we would have had more time. Every time we see them we just feel better!

-The top pic is Matt and Shane-all business.

-The next two are Andrew and then friend's M & I. They decided to have a "chub club" and I was chubby and Andrew was skinny. I don't know how skinny meant in a dress. I will tell you that there must be something about I. She can get Andrew to wear a dress anytime. The visit before this we saw Andrew in a tutu and the visit before that was a blue Sunday dress.

No comments: