Max has moved on from Haandaburger to Hangaber.
Max loves to kiss London and say that he loves her.
I swear London is saying Momma, but when I ask her to say it she smiles at me like, "Funny, you think I am going to do it on cue!"
London is loving going up the stairs and thinks she can sneak up them. When she sees us behind her she gets all excited and tries to go up faster to get away.
Max is learning his letters at school and loves to come tell me words that begin with the letters he is learning as well as some he hasn't learned yet. I am super impressed! When Shane got home from work I asked Max what starts with F, thinking he would say some of what he learned like Food or Farm. He promptly answered, "Fart!" How true.
Andrew is really into holding all the babies around. He was excited to learn that cousin F would be coming with his parents to Aidan's football game. He asked, "Do you think Jake and Julie will have more kids?" I said that I think they will and he then said, "I think they will have 3 more!"
Aidan was asked what his favorite part of our trip was. He said that it was the 2 hours before we went to Big Jud's and Big Jud's (Restaurant). He said he enjoyed just talking and snacking and doing brain teasers in the car. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment