
OK, so I have been swamped with getting everything ready for when Kwana was to return home, summer starting, etc. So I am blogging about things that happened last week. The people at Shane's work caught a snake that was hanging out around them. Since their work is right by the freeway Shane brought it home to show to the boys and to go release in a field. They all wanted to keep it, but since it is wild I didn't want to keep it because of possible diseases. Plus, I am not a fan of feeding snakes small rodents. I much prefer crickets or vegetarian animals. The snake was huge! We even took a video of it in the grass before they released it. Max cried when they let it go. So sad, but not sad enough to keep it! Kwana was a little unsure of the visitor and look how tall it was compared to Shane.
1 comment:
Ewwww, snake totally creep me out, and that one is HUGE! No amount of crying would have convinced me to let it stay!
Post a Comment