Well, over 6 months ago I went to the dentist. They couldn't do much since I was pregnant, so I was nervous for this trip to the dentist. I am happy to report I have no cavities! You know how they say you lose a tooth to a cavity for every pregnancy, well I must have gotten them all with Max. Yeah for London...no cavities!Last year you might remember that Max had his first dentist appointment. We had to see 2 dentists and learned he had 4 cavities! He was knocked out and all were repaired at the same time. This time around I was nervous that we would have another issue. Guess what!?! No cavities!!! He was sooooo good for our new dentist (had to find a dentist on our insurance who would take kids because last time to work on him we had to go pediatric dentist and we only got a discount and had to pay for everything). Anyway, he did everything they asked. He let them take X-rays, clean his teeth, give him the fluoride, everything! They were so impressed they said he could come back every day in place of any of their other 3-year old patients! (Too funny!) They also gave him the usual prize from the drawer, toothbrush and toothpaste. Then they surprised us by giving him the Great Patient Award which gives him a free kid's meal at Del Taco. Not too shabby. He was SOOOO proud. He came home and showed Dad and his brothers his loot and his certificate.
No comments:
Post a Comment