Tuesday, June 9, 2009

London's 4 Month Check up

Well, London had her 4 month check up yesterday and she is officially 4 months today! Where has the time gone? Here is a super sweet picture of London and her brother Max while they were sleeping by each other. I had already gotten London up for the day and then she was hungry. After eating she fell asleep so I put her next to Max while I got ready in my bathroom. (I promise I don't normally have her sleep with a pillow). Anyway, they looked so cute I just had to take a photo. Anyway, the doctor said she looks great and here are her stats.

Length - 24 inches (20 at birth)
Weight - 12.5 lbs. (4 lbs. 13 oz. at birth)

Not too shabby! He said she is having great growth and because of this he has recommended I wait on solid foods until closer to 6 months. Waaah! I was kind of hoping I could start her on some and get a little more sleep at nights. Oh well, you do what you gotta do.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I LOVE THAT PIC!!!

kellyanded said...

That is so precious. I love it.