Everything today went great. Her heartrate was just perfect! I do wish I wasn't gaining so much weight! I do know where a lot of it is though (above the belly)! I can't believe how much weight I have gained in that area this time around.
I am 2 days shy of 27 weeks, so they just kind of do it as both. I did have a great moment when I was leaving the doctor's office. Apparently I am having a smaller day today (you know where your belly doesn't look quite as large). I went to schedule an ultrasound and the lady asked if it was my 20 week ultrasound! I thought it was awesome! I am actually scheduling a 30 week appointment!
The doctor is doing a 30-week ultrasound to check the growth of the baby. We want to see where we are at so we can kind of compare her to Max. This will help give us an idea of just how early I could go. My next appointment with the doctor will be a week after that. I'm so excited for another ultrasound. I love to see the baby. I makes everything more real and then I can see she is ok. I'll go in for the ultrasound the week of Christmas...what a great gift.
5 comments:
Glad to hear all is well. I can't believe you are already that far along!
I was there for an appointment yesterday too! And we also are having our ultrasound the week of Christmas to find out what the baby will be. Maybe we'll see ya' there.
That is great she is doing good. That is a good christmas present.
Glad everything is going good. Looks like we'll be there for Christmas. Hope we can get together so I can see how cute you look preggers!!
Suzy,
This is Julie DeGraw! I haven't talked to you in such a long time! I am so excited for you to be having a little girl! It sounds like your pregnancy is going very smoothly, too. I also have an ultrasound this month to see if our baby is a boy or girl, but my appointment is just after Christmas! I am so excited for you! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment