Sunday, November 30, 2008

Well-Dressed Feet

After our second Thanksgiving, Shane's sister and her family came over with the rest of the family to play games. She brought some baby clothes with her for us. I can't thank her enough. I have NOTHING that is for a little girl! There were some clothes, but the majority of it is shoes! This little girl will have more shoes than I do, by far! They are all in incredible shape! They look brand new! I lined them up on the bookshelf in the bedroom and look at how many there are! I am going to have to get some little outfits to go with all these shoes, but at least her feet will always be well-dressed!



There are about 20 of these here and then we have a bunch of little booty type shoes as well! Thanks again Kelly and Ed!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow! i wish I had that many shoes!! :) Having a girl is so much fun, you are going to love it!!

Pays said...

Boy does that look familiar!! We LOVE shoes at our house...so much fun!!!

Baller family said...

Holy cow, that is a ton of shoes!

kellyanded said...

You're welcome. It's the least I could do considering I would just be throwing them away.