Monday, December 29, 2008
31 Week Appointment
So I went to the doctor today. I am not very happy about my weight. I can attribute it to two things: The extremely large sweat shirt I wore and to my holiday eating. Yuck! Oh well, I just have to go with it and work that much harder after she is born. Her heartrate was 144, which is great. I am also measuring good. He said my ultrasound looked good, but he recommended a follow-up ultrasound. I am amazed at how often I have been able to see this baby and her developments. I have had an ultrasound at 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 9 weeks, 19 weeks, 30 weeks and I will again at about 32 weeks. Wow! My ultrasound will be at the end of next week. I then see him again a few days after the ultrasound for my 33 week appointment. I am hoping I make it to that. I never got a 33 week appointment with Max. We'll see how big she has gotten. I asked him if I have any restrictions and he said no. The thing with my situation is that it is just unpredictable. A woman I read about had her first baby at 36 weeks and her second at 25 just because of where the babies sat in the uterus. So, for all we know, we could go to 42 weeks! (Hopefully not really).
Labels:
London
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how exciting ours went well we had an ultrasound a few weeks back in the er as Jessica was feeling new pains that had us worried (1st baby worry wart syndrome) the Dr says we will have another one in a couple of weeks and will then have our 2nd appointment shortly after they just wanna make sure the lil one is growing fast enough but so far we are on the right track it was quite an experience to meet with the Dr...
Post a Comment