
I have been craving homemade bread for quite some time. So, when my friend, Amber, posted how she had made bread, I couldn't wait any longer. For some reason I struggle getting the consistency right, but I have practiced, and I think I have it down. Here are 2 of my loaves. I made rolls for dinner with the rest of the dough. My family was in heaven, so apparently I need to make it more often. It turned out soooo good, so now I am not as scared of it anymore.
5 comments:
Dang those look good! You'll have to post the "How to" on here as well! I am very afraid to make bread and rolls! Rhodes is my best friend (and I cant even seem to get those right!!)
Those do look good! It's making me hungry just looking at them. Way to go!
nice job! that looks yummy!
Yep, it's making me salivate too! So did you make this by hand? Good job!
that bread looks so good I am going to have to make some tomorrow!
Post a Comment