I was tagged by Becky, but I have taken forever to do it. Better late than never I guess.
8 Favorite T.V. Shows (In no particular order)
1. Little House on the Prairie
2. Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Pushing Daisies
6. The Biggest Loser (But I haven't really been watching this season)
7. Anything on Food Network
8. Anything on HGTV (Especially House Hunters)
Favorite place to eat
1. Tepanyaki Steakhouse
2. Apollo Burger
3. Outback Steakhouse
4. Spencer's Steakhouse
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Lone Star Steakhouse
7. Wendy's
8. Chuck a Rama (The kids can eat whatever they want)
Things I did yesterday.....(Monday)
1. Dropped girls off to school.
2. Went to work
3. Let a guy fix my garage door
4. Made lunch
5. Went to dinner for FHE on a gift certificate (always a good thing)
6. Went to the $1 movies for FHE and it was 50 cent night, so 3 of us saw the movie for $1.50 total.
7. Posted overdue blogs
8. Went to bed
8 "words or phrases" I say too often
1. Holy Cow (Or crap)
2. Oh my heck
3. What the heck
4. Shut-up (Said in disbelief not rudely)
5. Max, what did I say?
6. Honey, when are you going to be home?
7. I'm hungry
8. Man, she won't stop kicking me!
8 Things on my Wish List
1. Wood floors in our family room and living room
2. New windows
3. New garage door
4. A healthy baby
5. Lose weight after the baby and look hot
6. Shane to make a lot of money so I can quit
7. More spending money
8. A family trip to
8 more people to tag
Since I am so late, just whoever wants to participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment