Friday, November 28, 2008

3 Pregnant Girls!

You know when you are pregnant and some days you just stick out more than others? And you know how a certain upper region above the belly frows a ton! Well, that was Thanksgiving! Oh well! You can ask my family, they swear I am still small, but I definately feel bigger! McKell is due soon, so we knew this might be our last shot at getting a picture of all 3 of us who are pregnant at the same time. We are standing in line according to who is due last to first. It is me, then my sister Julie, and then McKell. McKell isn't due until the day after Christmas, but in the past she hasn't made it past 37 weeks, and since that is this coming week, we knew she could come soon! It's been a lot of fun to have all of us pregnant at once! We can't wait to meet all these babies!

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

SOOO cute! I can't believe I haven't seen any of you for so long!

Baller family said...

How cool to have you all pregnant at the same time! Cute picture!

wendy said...

You look so good it's disgusting and should be a crime. You look like you should be about 4 or 5 months along, not about to pop. I'm not saying that to make you feel better either, I really mean it. I hope you are able to post pics of the new one as so as you get home from having her. Good luck.