Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First Stake Dance

You would think this post is about Aidan, and it is, but really it is about us.  Aidan has been to a dance for EFY, but not to a stake dance.  His first dance just happened to be chaperoned by us!  We went to the dance and I was surprised that they were still playing some of the songs played when I went to stake dances.  The weird part was that along with the music, we were at my old stake center and a couple of the chaperones chaperoned when I was in mutual!  It was like stepping back in time, except no one could get mad if I was dancing too close to my man!  It was fun and we took a picture before we went in.  Aidan came later so we had to take our own picture.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

How fun! Ya'll look super spiffy!!

Anonymous said...

that sounds fun! I always joke with chris about hitting up a dance like that...someday i'm going to make him. haha ;)

Rachael said...

you look so pretty Suzy!