Friday, September 23, 2011

STATS

A little after school started I took Max in for his 6-year check up.  I want to record his stats for future records.

46 inches tall - 75th percentile
40.4 lbs. - 45th percentile

So, tall and skinny.  Our doctor is great and Max was so relieved to hear that he didn't have to have shots and wouldn't need them until he is 11.

In addition, the doctor gives us a sheet of things to remember.  Max said his special talents are soccer and reading.  He also said his best friend is Max J.  Although he also mentions often that his favorite cousin is Millie.  He listed his favorite food as pizza and his favorite activity as soccer.  I would say soccer is on his mind because that is what he is in now, but this kid loves to swim and to play with his friends.  He is always asking what he can do.  He never wants to be bored and needs to fill his time.  I guess it is a good thing we sent him to school when we did or he would  be even more bored!

No comments: