Friday, April 22, 2011
Viva Las Vegas
Thursday afternoon of Spring Break we headed to Las Vegas to stay at a condo we had booked. We got there at about 6:30 their time and got all settled in the condo. I headed out to go shopping and a few minutes after I returned with the groceries there was a knock at the door...security. Apparently, Max had been jumping around for maybe 5 minutes and this was while I was gone, so maybe 8 p.m. and we were told the people downstairs were trying to sleep. Please! Their lights were on until at least 11 p.m. that night and we weren't even in quiet hour. So, after a quick swim we decided we better nip this in the bud. We asked to move to a ground floor so we wouldn't have to deal with the neighbors. We packed everything up and moved rooms and all got to bed around 11 (midnight our time). The rest of our week had no neighbor complaints and it was a lot of fun. The condo was nice and the 4 boys (Aidan, Andrew, Max and MinSeob) had their own room. Max slept in a sleeping bag and MinSeob shared a bed with all his electronics. That kid has more electronics than anyone I know. London slept in a crib in our room. It was nice to have some extra space and just chill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment