We then headed over to the Venetian to look around and then crossed the street to see the volcano erupt. On the way to the Mirage for the volcano the moon looked cool. I said, "Shane look!" and started to take a picture. Everyone around us turned, trying to see what I had been pointing at like I had seen a celebrity or something. It was so funny, so the rest of the night they kept pointing to things trying to get other people to look. Stinkers!
 |
| I think I know a few people who were manufactured here |
 |
| The boys thought he was creepy |
 |
| I promise these aren't gang signs! It is something Shane does all the time, but I think we might have to stop because it is awfully similar to gang signs. Anyway, this is the pimps with their glasses. |
 |
| The moon above the Venetian |
No comments:
Post a Comment