Sunday, October 31, 2010

Private

So, I've gone back and forth on this whole private thing. I hate the idea because there are people whose blogs I just don't get to check as much because they are private and I fear that might happen with mine. But, the purpose of my blog is mainly to journal, so that shouldn't matter.

We have had some recent happenings in our family, including recent talks in General Conference and at church that make me want to step up my Internet security as well anonymity on the Internet. We are adjusting our Facebook accounts to show less and to be more particular in who we befriend.

And, alas, we are going to make our blog private so that we know who is seeing/sharing our private moments. We would love to share these moments with you if you are still interested. If you are, please email me or leave a comment with your email address.


suzyb@alexanders(dot)com

8 comments:

Tim and Kristine said...

timpearson@gmail.com

Snarr mama said...

courtney.snarr@hotmail.com :)

Pays said...

payfamily@gmail.com

Paola said...

I LOVE your family photos!!! you look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Christy said...

christywarnick@yahoo.com

Aloha said...

I better be included!

Knowles Family said...

Add us!

McQuiveys said...

missrissj@hotmail.com