So I decided it would be even easier to hide myself and my family if I changed our url. So, I created this private blog. This way I was also able to download my old blog and change all the names in a quick search and replace and upload it to this new blog. I won't have to use nicknames anymore, which I am very excited about!
So, you will no longer see A1, A2, M1 and L1, it is Aidan, Andrew, Max and London. Yay! This way I can also leave my other blog going for a little while longer to get reader's information and subscribe them to this new blog.
Long story short (too late) please bookmark this new site and delete the old. I can then start uploading new posts to this site right away.
1 comment:
Love the new blog Suzy! The family pics are super cute too! Sure miss you guys....
Post a Comment