I saw this on another blog and thought it was fun.
We have gone to Hawaii together 1 time. (And I am determined to be this skinny again!)
We have gone to Hawaii together 1 time. (And I am determined to be this skinny again!)
We have sold 2 homes (purchased 3)

Shane has worked for 3 companies while we have been married (Mitylite, Alpine Fireplace & Ultradent)
We have moved 5 times (From Our own places to a place together in Orem, Orem to Orem, Orem to Santaquin, Santaquin to American Fork, American Fork to Orem).
We have had 6 different family vehicles (not counting Shane's commuting cars) - Minivan, Minivan, Minivan, Minivan, Durango, Minivan
We were apart for our 7th Anniversary (Shane was on a cruise. I took the kids to the Labor Day parade in Payson).
And we have shared 8 blissful years together (And we will be together for this one)
Happy Anniversary Shane. I love you more than you will every comprehend. I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us!
Happy Anniversary Shane. I love you more than you will every comprehend. I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for us!

No comments:
Post a Comment