Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lehi Rodeo


So we were looking for something to do and asked the kids. Aidan was convinced we needed to go to the rodeo. I was hesitant because it is so darn expensive and I don't even have a cowboy hat, which is a necessity at a rodeo. So, I told him that we would go if I could find tickets near the center that would be easy to get in and out of for London. The tickets also had to have 5 seats together. It was late on Friday night, a very popular night at the rodeo, so I was pretty sure this would be hard to come by. So, wouldn't you know it, there were just 5 seats remaining, dead center, on the 3rd row, with easy access out. So we were off to the rodeo! It was really fun and all the kids loved it, including London. I didn't have to take her out once.

No comments: