Andrew is eleven today! I can't believe how time just flies. I know I say that with every birthday, but it is so true. We celebrated his birthday a day early this year because his birthday this year was with his Mom. We tied out "The Pizza Pie" in Provo. It was pretty good. I think the food is better at Brick Oven, but the food here was good and the buffet was cheaper. Andrew said that it is now his second favorite restaurant, so that's great. It was also good to go yesterday because he was still 10 so we got the cheaper price! I am all about a bargain.This was the free birthday dessert. Andrew requested a shot of his first bite.
2 comments:
Happy BIrthday Andrew!!!!
Happy Birthday Andrew!! Wow, time does fly....and he is so handsome with his glasses! I love em! Glad you all had a good time!
Post a Comment