Earlier this week I carved pumpkins with Max and London. I carved out a Y for Max because he had to do BYU. He then did all the painting. After we were done carving his it was getting late and I just didn't want to carve another one. Instead I painted one for London. Here are the cuties by their pumpkins.
For Halloween this year Aidan and Andrew were able to spend it with their Mom and other family. Aidan said the most he would do to dress up would be to wear his football jersey. My guess is he went with whatever would be the easiest. Andrew was excited to be an army guy and had all sorts of plan. I can't wait to see pictures of them and see how it all turned out. We did see them in the morning for their cousin's soccer game. We were also able to take advantage of a Buy One Get One Free at Ice Berg and share a couple shakes. That was a great time!
This year our ward did a chili cook-off and Trunk-or-Treat. We attended the festivities and then headed to Shan'e brother's house to hang out and let Max do some realy Trick-or-Treating. Shane was a pirate with a real Mohawk that we cut that day and then cut off for church. I was a BYU fan again because I just didn't want to haul 2 kids around in something. Max was Iron Man. He was going to be Superman, but didn't like the costume on preschool day. So, he was Spider man for preschool. Then he decided he wanted to be a monkey, but that costume was Aidan's when he was almost 6 so it was too big. We then borrowed a little lion costume that was so cute! About 5 minutes before we left he decided he had to be Iron Man. Whew, I'm tired! London was a little lady bug, which is so fitting since we call her little lady!

2 comments:
Everyone looks great! I don't believe I have ever seen Shane with eyeliner! Awesome! Miss you guys!
Such cute kiddos.
And Suzy! Your hair is so darling and you are looking skinnier and skinnier all the time!
Post a Comment