Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend Days 1 & 2

Well Friday was pretty uneventful. We had Aidan & Andrew with us for a little bit, which we always enjoy. The rest of the evening was just spent relaxing at home.

Saturday was a different story. We woke up and headed over to Lowe's. Years ago I signed the older two boys up for the "Build and Grow" workshops they do, but then we had a conflict and I have just never done it again. After seeing the great time had by my friend's family I decided to give it another go. Daddy and Max did the workshop while Mommy and London headed next door to Costco. Here are some super cute pictures.





After Lowe's we headed up the canyon to hang out with Shane's cousins. Now, I have only met some of these cousins before and it was like 5 years ago. Some I met for the first time. It was fun to meet some of his family. Here are some pictures from the day.

Cousins H & M with Max


The whole crew before Shane's Mom got there


The siblings: Bill, Jackie, Donna and Kevin

London with me and Aunt Heidy who is expecting a baby in November!


Cutie Pie London!


Angie in the background with Uncle Kevin in the foreground


Max just had to show everyone his gear from earlier.


The little snake whisperer!


Aunt Jackie with London


Max with a stick and the ever important ear wear


Josh climbing the wall

Lindsay climbing the wall


Max throwing the frisbee. He was quite good!


Josh and Chris

Angie


Max holding a snake that one of the cousins found. (She found and caught 2!)

After lunch up the canyon we headed up to Park City to see what deals we could find at the outlets. We found a few and then stopped in Midway on the way home to use a gift certificate at
Mountain House Grill. It was SUPER yummy! I would recommend it to anyone!

4 comments:

Pays said...

We just must have missed you guys on Sat. morning. We were at Lowe's as well. Maybe we will run into you another time. Glad you had a fun time.

Baller family said...

Looks like so much! I love the picture of London in her knitted cap..so cute! I wish we could have been there. Are they doing it again next year?

Chadlock said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend!!! Cute pics!

Rachael said...

Oh my word! LOVE THE GOGGLES!!!