Friday, May 22, 2009

Throwback Thursday #1

OK, I realize it is Friday, but I have been a little behind on things this week. A few of my friends have done a similar thing on Fridays and Wednesdays, but I had to look at my least busy day! =) Anyway, I'll try to do this every Thursday because it is just good fun to look back to all the "old school" days.

I can't say as I know what year this was taken, but it has always been one of my absolute FAVORITE pictures of all time. It is outside my cousins' church in Provo. From left to right is Tim, me, Anna and Melissa. My sister is Anna and the other two are my cousins. We were all the best of friends. Most of the time when we played it was also Dan and Amanda. It just seemed like our ages were perfect. If you click on the image it will enlarge and you can see the pure joy on my face. I love it! I also have to say that the knee socks are quite fetching! And you know that most teen boys today would kill for Tim's coat! Good times!

2 comments:

Chadlock said...

how cute!

Rachael said...

pictures like this are the best!