Today was Dance Festival Day. It is one of my favorite things to go to because I have so many fond memories of the Dance Festivals I participated in. Both Aidan & Andrew participated. Aidan did a dance to "Twist & Shout" while Andrew did one to the ever popular "Napoleon Dynamite." Somehow Andrew always ends up in front so his video is a little better, but both are fun.

Andrew with a classic pose before his dance. Check out those moon boots!

Aidan showing his age..."Mom, why are you taking a picture of me? All the guys are watching!"

Max wanted a picture with his brothers after. Aidan was ok with posing now because there was no one watching!
2 comments:
Jason and I LOVED the Napoleon Dynamite dance. It put a smile on our face! :D
That was awesome! They both looked great though Aidan looked a little bored. What cute kids! I love my nephews!
Post a Comment